Ken Mills Toyota - HiLux Club
Made using high-quality materials and tested beyond the requirements of Australian Standards, Toyota Genuine Roof Racks boost the storage flexibility of your HiLux. They feature patterned rubber strips to reduce drag and wind noise. Toyota has tested the Roof Racks to ensure safety and reliability to strict Toyota standards. Fully compatible with Toyota’s range of Roof Rack accessories.
Constructed with stainless steel tubing, the Toyota Genuine Nudge Bar protects your HiLux from minor knocks and bumps in the urban environment while integrating with its rugged appearance. The Nudge Bar has been subject to Toyota’s rigorous strength, durability and environmental testing to ensure its long-term effectiveness. The unique bracket system has been developed in tandem with the vehicle to ensure correct deployment of airbags. Comes with a mounting platform for driving lamps.
Rubber Tray Mat
The Toyota Genuine Rubber Tray Mat for the HiLux Cab-Chassis variants provide additional protection to both your Tray and your cargo. The rubber material adds a friction surface between the Rubber Tray Mat and your contents to help prevent items from sliding around in the tub. The all rubber weather mat is tailored to fit the Tray, ensuring full coverage and can be easily removed for cleaning.
The Toyota Genuine Snorkel provides cleaner air to your HiLux’s engine in dusty environments while maintaining optimal air flow and engine temperature. Advanced technology was used during development to calculate and measure airflow rates leading to the creation of a smoother air path. This provides a superior airflow performance. Thorough testing for strength, durability and environmental factors ensure that the Toyota Genuine Snorkel measures up as a worthy enhancement for ‘unbreakable’ HiLux.
The Toyota Genuine Reversing Camera is discretely located on the HiLux tray body and projects the view at the rear of the vehicle for added safety and confidence when reversing. Available on WorkMate and SR Cab-Chassis models only.
The Toyota Genuine Slimline Weathershields assist in restricting the entry of wind and water when driving with windows in the slightly open position. This allows air flow through the cabin without exposing the occupants, interior and trim to the weather.
The Slimline Weathershields are sleek and integrate seamlessly with HiLux’s styling while meeting Toyota’s requirements for strength and durability.
The Toyota Genuine Dash Camera is designed to capture any important events or history of activities in your vehicle and features 5 unique recording modes:
- Continuous loop recording – automatically record up to 540 minutes^ when the vehicle ignition is on. When the SD card is full, oldest files are automatically overwritten.
- Incident recording – if an abnormal shock or impact is detected when driving, the dash camera automatically locks and protects the video file from overwriting for review at a later time#.
- Parking surveillance – when the vehicle is parked with vehicle ignition off, the camera automatically wakes up and will record up to 60 seconds if an abnormal shock is detected.
- ‘Interesting Event’ recording – manually flag interesting events by pressing the “ACTION” button on the camera that protects 12 seconds before and 8 seconds after an event.
- Adventure Mode recording – guests can select this mode to capture driving adventures of up to an hour of footage at the highest quality video setting